Cruise Ship Receptionist
This receptionist role aboard a luxury cruise ship is to start in the months of February and July. It is an on-going six month contract with six weeks un-paid holiday following each contract.
Your daily duties will be to:
• Ensuring a warm, professional and efficient service for all guests
• Supervising and supporting all relevant staff
• Taking enquiries for ships facilities, conferencing, weddings, social events and shore excursions
• Liaising with Hospitality Services for dinner sitting arrangements
Passenger and crew lifeboat drills will be held once a week. You may also be assigned other duties by the staff captain.
• High level of customer care skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Word processing and spreadsheet skills
You should be:
• Able to form and maintain relationships
• Confident and friendly
• Assertive and professional
All salaries are paid fortnightly in US dollars into your personal account.
Salary is tax free and is $350 per week
Approx 50 hour working week depending on ships itinerary ( UK working hour legislation does not apply outside of the UK )
You are allowed to go ashore when not on duty
Flights, food and board included, as is health insurance.
New applications only.